An architect by profession, an artist by passion!
"Dandelion Dreams & Co. by Kashish Mahajan" was conceived by me as a way to keep myself sane in the busy 9 to 5 work schedule of working as an Architect! I started posting my art on my instagram page started on 14th August, 2017 and that is how my journey began as an artist. My style of work is vibrant, playful and chic! I am a big big sucker for stationery, dogs, plants and pretty stuff! I love making plant doodles and a big endorser of women empowerment and mental health for all. I am basically an endorser of good vibes! Making greeting cards and maintaining an art journals are my strong suites. You can join me along on my artistic journey at:
One Day Acrylic Painting Workshop
4th January 2019 (Friday)
*Prior Registeration Mandatory*
Learn how to paint a beautiful burnt- wood background on a 10"x12" canvas over which we will paint beautiful florals inspired by boho style of art in this fun and easy art workshop.
Painting is sumptuous, relaxing, and inspiring. In this fear-free, encouraging and expressive painting class for all, YOU will:
• Learn the artistic techniques of painting with your unique self-expression
• Be guided, step by step, to create your own self-expressive acrylic painting on canvas
• Learn about painting techniques, such as: color mixing, brushwork, texture, composition, and more!
• Create and celebrate your own finished painting to hang in your home
• Make new friends and sip on hot beverage in a fun outdoor setting on a sunny friday!
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided.
Registration fee: Rs.1450 (Inclusive of all materials with one beverage.)
Total number of slots: 10
Prior Registeration Mandatory