Plapp is a platform created for people in all age groups to find their interest based activities around them to make good use of their time.
We believe that entertainment should be more than just spending time doing things that leave us feeling wasted, and as a brand we work our best to create handcrafted experiences that help you feel enriched.
Learn, socialise and recreate with Plapp!
Learn how to paint whimsical water lilies on a 10"x12" canvas inspired by French artist Claude Monet's works in this fun and easy art workshop.
Painting is sumptuous, relaxing, and inspiring. In this fear-free, encouraging and expressive painting class for all, YOU will:
• Learn the artistic techniques of painting with your unique self-expression
• Be guided, step by step, to create your own self-expressive acrylic painting on canvas
• Learn about painting techniques, such as: color mixing, brushwork, texture, composition, and more!
• Create and celebrate your own finished painting to hang in your home
• Make new friends and have yummy snacks in a scenic lake-view setting on a sunny sunday- funday!
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided.