Hobby in a Box is a high-energy creative firm offering activities, using Art of Therapy, which not only brings people face to face, allowing them more time to CREATIVELY socialize with their peers but also synergizes the COLLABORATION.
Glass etching is done to create a "frosted" design on the glass surface. It is done by applying chemicals (liquid or cream) on the surface that corrodes the glass and give us the required design/look.
In this workshop, Participants will learn:
- How to prepare glass surface for glass etching,
- Different techniques and chemicals for glass etching,
- Creating fine lines with etching patterns,
- Using different etching techniques efficiently.
What will Participants take away:
- 2 etched mason jars/glass/tumbler (Glasses will be provided to you at the workshop)
- Your own Glass bottle / Beer bottle etched
- Food and Beverages
What to bring: It is compulsory to bring one glass item of your own that you want to etch.
P.S.: Make sure that the glass item is not made of borosilicate glass,e.g., wine/champagne bottle or glass container like Nescafe container.
(To know more about us, Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hobbyinabox/ )
For more details, Please call us @8971799939
- Please bring 1 small glass bottle with you.